Introduced in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, the Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the bag. Merging two of its most distinctive codes into one symbol: the Interlocking G Horsebit – the hardware is replicated from a rare piece from the Gucci archives, chosen for its contemporary appeal and presented in a mix of silver and gold tones. The bag can be carried cross body, used as a clutch when the chain is removed and worn as a top handle when the leather handle is extended.
Size: 9.5 x 5.5 x 2 inches / 24 x 14 x 5 cm
bsf0212_00.jpg 2019-10-24 bsf0212_01 (1).jpg 2019-10-24 bsf0212_01 (2).jpg 2019-10-24 bsf0212_01 (3).jpg 2019-10-24 bsf0212_01 (4).jpg 2019-10-24 bsf0212_01 (5).jpg 2019-10-24 bsf0212_01 (6).jpg 2019-10-24 bsf0212_01 (7)
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- Red smooth leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Interior smartphone pocket
- Back open pocket
- Adjustable leather top handle with 3.1″ drop
- Detachable Marina chain shoulder strap with 21.6″ drop secures with a button closure at the interior flap
- Magnetic snap closure
- Leather lining
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- The product images are our own. It’s the images of the actual replica product.
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!
If there is any product that you have in mind but is not listed on our website, please feel free to chat with us to inquire.