Gucci Padlock GG Flora Small Bamboo Shoulder Bag
Description A special collection combines two of the House’s most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating classic silhouettes like the Padlock bamboo top handle shoulder bag. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero more than 50 years ago, is layered over the Hou
Features: Sandal in patent calfskin with iconic “H” cut-out. An iconic Hermes style, this silhouette is an essential piece inevery wardrobe.
A card case wallet crafted from white leather. The Rajah universe continues to evolve with new iterations each season. Defined by the combination of the House Web and the enameled tiger head, inspired by a vintage piece from fashion and jewelry designer Hattie Carnegie’s 1940s archives, the accessory is finished by a detachable chain strap.
,lvb01175_01 (1).jpg 2018-05-22 lvb01175_01 (2).jpg 2018-05-22 lvb01175_01 (3).jpg 2018-05-22 lvb01175_01 (4).jpg 2018-05-22 lvb01175_01 (5).jpg 2018-05-22 lvb01175_01 (6).jpg 2018-05-22 lvb01175_01 (7).jpg 2018-05-22 lvb,
Size: 4.3″ x 3.3″ x 1.1″ / 11 x 8.5 x 3 cm
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- White leather with a vintage effect
- Green and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Moiré lining
- Enameled tiger head with crystals–inspired by a vintage Hattie Carnegie jewelry design
- Five card slots
- Interior open pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Detachable chain with 4″ drop
- Snap button closure
- Open: 4.3″W x 3″H
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- This is brand first copy product.
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!