Gucci Online Exclusive Preview Gucci 1955 Horsebit Bag
Description Introduced for Cruise 2020, the Gucci 1955 Horsebit bag is recreated from an archival design. With the same lines and forms first introduced over six decades ago, the accessory unifies the original details with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar
First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it’s been an established symbol of Gucci’s heritage. The pouch combines the signature motif with the Web stripe—a timeless pairing that pays homage to Gucci’s roots.
,lvb01509_01 (1).jpg 2019-04-02 lvb01509_01 (2).jpg 2019-04-02 lvb01509_01 (3).jpg 2019-04-02 lvb01509_01 (4).jpg 2019-04-02 lvb01509_01 (5).jpg 2019-04-02 lvb01509_01 (6).jpg 2019-04-02 lvb01509_01 (7).jpg 2019-04-02 lvb,
Size: 11.5″W x 7.5″H / 29cm x 19cm
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Oval enamel detail with metal Double G
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Front zipper pocket
- Zipper closure
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- This is brand first copy product.
- Our Guarantee: The bag you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!