Part of the Gucci Tennis 1977 collection, the high-top sneaker is introduced within a line of accessories and ready-to-wear presented for Pre-Fall 2020 made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House’s commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House’s vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background in black.
Chanel’s Authentic Price: USD $2550. You save over $2100 with our 1:1 mirror image replica!
100% genuine material, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (materials imported from Europe)
- Orange GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Green and red Web stripe made from recycled polyester
- Black contrast details made from cellulose sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Eyelets made from recycled steel with recycled polyester laces
- Organic cotton and viscose lining made from sustainably sourced wood pulp
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label made from recycled polyester
- GG motif at the sole
- “77” embroidery
- Rubber sole
- .8″ height
- Please refer to the shoes size chart to choose your size
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- The product images are our own. It’s the images of the actual replica product.
- For shoes, it will take 2-4 working days for manufacturing / to receive Quality Control Pictures.
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!
If there is any product that you have in mind but is not listed on our website, please feel free to chat with us to inquire.