Alessandro Michele joined Gucci as Creative Director in 2015 and has brought a new direction to the luxury house with his cult accessories and whimsical ready-to-wear collections. Crafted from beige and brown, this Neo Vintage GG Supreme wallet from Gucci’s AW17 collection features a Gucci Supreme logo pattern, a foldover top with snap closure, an internal zipped pocket, multiple interior card slots and a front oval Gucci patch decorated with a feline head.
Size: 7.5″W x 3″H x 1″D / 19cm x 8cm x 2cm
Features: The LV Sunset 40mm reversible belt puts a fresh focus on classic House motifs. The iconic LV Initials buckle is finished with a color gradient effect which lends the piece a distinctive, modern edge. The strap features Monogram canvas on one side for a branded look and smooth calf leather on the other for an elegant appearance. 39.37 x 15.75 inches (Length x Width) Width: 1.5 inches/4 cm Monogram/Black Reversible Monogram canvas strap recto side Calf leather verso side Calf leather lining LV Initials buckle with gradient color effect
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact with leather detail
- Distinctive feline metal head
- Gold-toned hardware
- Double G
- 12 card slots and 2 bill compartments
- Two separate interior compartments
- Zip coin pocket
- Snap closure
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- This is brand first copy product.
- Our Guarantee: The bag you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!